More than 300 participants and speakers have already registered and confirmed their participation at the 10th UIC ERTMS World Conference.
Some interesting topics that will be presented:
- Political vision of ERTMS by the European Commission, the European Railway Agency, the Community of European Railways
- The latest results of the UIC ERTMS Benchmark project by Vincenzo Carpinelli, Technical Adviser at UIC
- The issue of testing, certification and authorisation of ERTMS by Hanspeter Hänni of the National Safety Authority in Switzerland
- Several country projects such as South Korea, Poland and the United Kingdom will be presented to give an overview of the various solutions adopted
- How ERTMS level 2 acts on interlocking to boost traffic over legacy system by Wim Bakker, ProRail and Paul Visser, Alstom
- Fast migration using limited supervision in Switzerland by Andreas Zünd, SBB and Bernhard Stamm, Siemens AG Mobility
A large number of exhibitors will present their solutions and technologies. Among them: Trafikverket and UIC, Thales, Invensys Rail, Siemens Transportation, Mermec SpA, Ansaldo STS, Bombardier Transportation, GE Transportation, Kapsch CarrierCom AG, Multitel, Frequentis AG, ERSA, Pixy et ERTMS Solutions, AZD Praha SRO, Sagem Communications, Wenzel, EurailPress
There are still some exhibition booths and a few sponsoring opportunities left!
For more information and online registration, please visit the ERTMS 2012 conference website: http://www.ertms-conference2012.com
Contact for exhibition and sponsoring: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find below the ERTMS Key Speakers