- Responsible for regulations on passenger accounting for UIC member companies
- Aims to standardise accounting allowing data exchanges which are more efficient and less costly in terms of Information Systems
- Permanent adaptation of these accounting methods dependent on developments, notably in distribution.
- Support for new entrants
- Communication and explanation of regulations
- Assistance in adapting revenue accounting systems
- Responsible for regulations concerning passenger fraud
- Develop and update UIC Leaflet 304 - Accountancy regulations applicable to international freight and express parcels traffic
- Draw up accounting standards for all freight transport performed in accordance with CIM/CUV
- Accounting procedures Data format and data Claims handling procedures Accounting deadlines and due dates Settlement
The group is responsible for:
- Developing and updating Leaflet 311
- Finding solutions to financial issues concerning traffic services and bilateral or multilateral clearing via current accounts (BCC),
- Finding solutions to financial issues concerning supply contracts and other general services
- Addressing specific issues, e.g. financial relations, late payments, defaulting companies.