The 51st meeting of the ERA-OSJD Contact Group on analysis of EU & non-EU interlinked rail systems was held from 14 – 16 May 2019 in Warsaw.
The meeting was attended by representatives from OSJD Member States: Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvian Republic, Moldova, Republic of Poland, Russian Federation, Ukraine as well as representatives of OJSD Committee, ERA, DG MOVE, UIC and CIS CRT.
ERA-OSJD analysis on interlinked rail systems
ERA & OSJD & UIC experts attended the ERA/OSJD Contact group meeting.
On behalf of Mr Francois Davenne, UIC Director General, the UIC delegation expressed its commitment to the strategical visions of the organisations to be shared and coordinated within both frameworks of high-level Technical Regulations – EU (Directives & TSIs) and EEU (Regulations & GOSTs) – where UIC expertise & contribution linked to UIC Leaflets & IRS are required.
The meeting adopted the agenda and discussed the following items:
- Finalisation of analysis of the parameters of the subsystem “Telematic applications for passenger service (TAP)”
- Analysis of the parameters of the subsystem “Telematic applications for freight service (TAF)”
- Analysis of the parameters of the subsystem “Noise”
- Starting of analysis of the subsystem “Energy supply”
- Exchange on practical experience and coordination of provisions for the existing technical and operational compatibility on EU/non-EU boarder to be saved and improved
During discussions UIC Leaflets or/and ERA Technical Documents (developed and based on UIC Leaflets) were addressed and referenced within the analyses above.
The next ERA-OSJD meeting is scheduled to be held from 17 – 19 September in Lille.