The webinar will be opened by Mr Jerzy Wisniewski, UIC Director of Fundamental Values and Coordinator of the Middle Region, on behalf of Mr François Davenne, UIC Director General.
This will be followed by an address by RAME (UIC Regional Assembly for Middle East) members:
- Mr Tamer İyiiş, Deputy Head of Safety and Quality Management at TCDD and member of the RAME Safety WG,
- Mr Sayed Mostafa Davoudi, Deputy President of Technical and Infrastructure at RAI.
There will then follow presentations by:
- Mr Frédéric Hénon, UIC Head of Safety: Safety statistics, human factors, safety culture https://uic.org/safety/
- Allan Spence, Chairman of ELCF (European Level Crossing Forum), Director of Regulator Liaison at Network Rail: “Level crossing safety worldwide - introduction"
- Mrs. Isabelle Fonverne, UIC Senior Advisor Safety: “Level crossing safety worldwide, ILCAD” www.ilcad.org
- Mr Grigore Havarneanu, UIC Senior Research Advisor, Security Division: SAFER-LC project https://safer-lc.eu/
- Ms Parinaz Bazeghi, UIC Digital Project Manager, Digital Platform: DIGIM II project https://uic.org/projects/digim
- Mr Ramon Atochero, ADIF: Level crossing safety situation in Spain: state of the art, technological solutions to improve safety
- Ms Katarzyna Kucharek, PKP Group Foundation: Safety education measures in Poland focusing on trespassers and level crossing users
- RAME members
For more information, please visit https://uic.org/middle-east/