Get the latest news on energy saving potentials for the railways in one comprehensive day and gain insight into all the exciting achievements and results from this collaborative, four-year rail research project. See the latest tools for energy calculation and evaluation as well as the most promising technologies for energy saving and discuss their possible implementation with the project partner and other participants!
- Railenergy energy technology recommendations and the Strategic Assessment Reports from Train Operation Companies (TOC) and Infrastructure Managers (IM)
- A web based knowledge base and decision support tool for decision makers to search & select optimised combinations of solutions for energy cost savings in their own railway system
- Test your own railway cases and browse the website in the lobby
- The most promising energy saving technologies
- The UIC/UNIFE Technical Recommendations elaborated within the project: “Specification and verification of energy consumption of rolling stock, designed for procurement departments in European railways” and “Reversible DC Substation”
The conference will conclude with a reflection on where we are after Railenergy and consider which developments are likely to occur in the R&D field in the coming years.