The 19th CineRail - International Festival Trains on Film - will take place again in Paris from 15-22 March 2011. This international event is co-founded and supported by UIC, SNCF, UITP and a large number of railway-related partners.
An important part of the programme will be to present industry professionals with the most recent audiovisuals produced for railways or public transport companies. Following its 18th edition, this unique event entirely dedicated to audiovisual communications and movies produced on railway themes became a world-wide reference. It gives professionals dealing with railway communications an extremely valuable opportunity to exchange experiences and best practices on the use of audiovisuals.
The corporate film presentations will take place at UIC Headquarters: 2 day programme on 17th-18th March 2011.
A competition will take place with the support of an international jury to evaluate the quality and efficiency of the audiovisuals presented.
In preparation for this international event, railway companies are invited to register the films/audiovisuals they intend to present at this event, and send CineRail Organisation a DVD for an initial viewing and selection.
Relevant categories are:
- Corporate communications films (audiovisual ’business cards’, presentation of large rail projects, etc.)
- Commercials, TV spots
- Internal communications on staff training, safety, security
- Documentaries produced for TV on railway issues
- Feature films (cinema, TV) produced with support/sponsorship of UIC member railways
Technical specifications for a presentation in Paris in March 2011 are as follows:
- Films with English voiceover or subtitles
- Length not longer than a standard TV documentary (50’)
- Accepted format: Beta SP PAL; Beta Num/digit format; Beta SX; DVD-R or DVD+R; digital files on a DVD, hard disk or USB key
You can register your audio-visual production online via the website:www.cinerail-fest.com - (page Film Registration)