The 19th CineRail - International Trains on Film Festival - will take place in Paris from 15-22 March 2011. As the train is an integral part of Indian society, CineRail will honour India this year through its cinema programme by including many Indian films and films from other countries produced in this magical country.
An important part of the programme will be to present rail sector professionals with the most recent audiovisual material produced for railways or public transport companies.
It gives professionals in railway communications an extremely valuable opportunity to exchange experience and best practice on the use of audiovisuals.
Relevant categories are:
- Corporate communications films (audiovisual ’business cards’, presentation of large-scale rail projects, etc.)
- Commercials, TV spots
- Internal communications on staff training, safety, security
- Documentaries produced for TV on railway issues
- Feature films (cinema, TV) produced with support/sponsorship of UIC member railways
It is still possible to register your audiovisual productions. Latest deadline: 11 February.
- Length not longer than a standard TV documentary (50’)
- Accepted format: Beta SP PAL; Beta Num/digit format; Beta SX; DVD-R or DVD+R; digital files on a DVD, hard disk or USB key
Registration is free and can be done via the website: http://www.cinerail-fest.com
*For scheduling reasons, the international Corporate Communications competition will be held on Tuesday 22 March instead of 17 and 18 March at the International Union of Railways (UIC)