The RIVAS project has been seeking to find ways and methodologies to reduce the ground borne vibrations induced by rail traffic.
The final conference will be an opportunity to know more about the results achieved by the project and possible ways to address the issue of vibration mitigation.
The topics covered will include:
- Innovative strategies to reduce vibration from rail traffic
- Technical solutions for vibration reduction at source
- Vibration reduction on the transmission path
- Design of vibration mitigation measures for hot-spots
- State-of-the-art computer simulations
- Harmonisation of requirements and assessment procedures
- Priority routes
- Recommendations for end-users
Please register here: