On behalf of the SUSTRAIL Consortium, UNIFE and UIC have the pleasure to invite you to the Final Conference of the SUSTRAIL Project to be held at the Royal Flemish Academy in Brussels, Belgium on 21 May 2015.
Launched in June 2011 and ending on 31 May 2015, the SUSTRAIL project is a four-year collaborative R&D project co-funded by the European Commission within the FP7, with the overall objective to support the freight railway in regaining a primary position in freight transport.
• Introduction “SUSTRAIL: An Integrated Approach for an Increased Performance in the Freight Rail System”
• Highlight on validation of project results
• The freight train of the future – towards a sustainable vehicle
• Sustainable Track – towards a “zero” maintenance track
• Novel business models
• Synergies with other projects
• SUSTRAIL and the way ahead
During the conference, the speakers will also be pleased to share and discuss their research results with the participants. Ample networking time will also be reserved between the sessions.
Online registration and useful information
To know more about the venue, the draft programme and to register for the event, please follow this link: http://www.sustrail.eu/SUSTRAIL-Final-Conference