The paper submission deadline for the 11th International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security (CRITIS 2016) is now extended. Full-text submissions are due by 1 June 2016.
CRITIS 2016 is a global forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, results, experiences and concerns in selected perspectives of Critical Information Infrastructure Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection at large. The conference will take place from 10 – 12 October 2016 at the UIC Headquarters.
Submitted papers (either full length or short) can cover one of the following topics (see all details on the webpage www.critis2016.org):
- Topic 1 - Technologies: Innovative responses for the protection of cyber-physical systems
- Topic 2 - Procedures and organisational aspects in C(I)IP: Policies, best practices and lessons learned
- Topic 3 - Advances in Human Factors, decision support, and cross-sector CI(I)P approaches
- Topic 4 - Special private stakeholder session
- Topic 5 - Young CRITIS and CIPRNet Young CRITIS Award (CYCA)
Submissions are sent via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=critis2016. All accepted papers will be included in full length in the conference pre-proceedings. The selected post-proceedings will be included in a special volume published by Springer-Verlag.
Given its wide scope and interesting topics, but also due to its scientific quality and impact in the worldwide Critical (Information) Infrastructure Security (C(I)IP) community, CRITIS 2016 can also be the perfect dissemination opportunity for your company. You may therefore wish to consider the sponsoring and exhibition opportunities or the special package for funded research projects: