UIC is delighted to welcome the 4th edition of the successful International Railway Summit to its Paris headquarters on 15 – 17 February 2017.
International Railway Summit is a meeting of the world’s key rail operators and leading technical experts.
The event features:
- A full conference programme delivered by industry leaders and curated by International Railway Journal
- Pre-arranged one-to-one consultation meetings between rail operators and technical experts
- High-level networking over lunches, dinners and a technical visit
UIC’s Director General, Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, will give the opening keynote speech on “What does the future hold for rail?”
Other key speakers include:
- Josef Doppelbauer, Executive Director, EU Agency for Railways
- Alain Flausch, Secretary General, UITP
- Carlo Borghini, Executive Director, Shift2Rail
- Jeremy Long, CEO, European Business. MTR Corporation
- Erich Forster, CEO, Westbahn
- Chris Ham, Head of Rolling Stock Procurement, HS2
- Philippe Citroën, Director General, UNIFE
- Nicolas Castres-Saint-Martin, Chief Technology Officer, Alstom
- Michel Quidort, Member of the Board, FNAUT
I’m particularly pleased that UIC, the platform recognised at the worldwide level for technical exchanges, can host such an event. I’m also pleased to welcome this summit and to participate with our members and partners. Through its well-balanced agenda, presentations from keynote speakers, panel discussions and the bilateral contacts with very senior executives from within, and external to, the rail sector, this event is a particularly interesting one and I look forward to personally welcoming very many of you to Paris and exchanging on a wide range of topical subjects with you.
Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, Director General, UIC
A well-organised event with excellent networking opportunities. A good mixture of conference programme and 1:1 sessions in superb surroundings.
Jan Grothe, Head of Procurement Principles & IT Systems, Deutsche Bahn
Interested in attending? As a UIC member you could be eligible for a free VIP place.
UIC members not eligible for a VIP pass will still receive an exclusive 20% discount code, subject to availability. Visit http://www.irits.org/special-offer-for-UIC-members.html for full details.