Putting your assets on the right track
The Asset Management Working Group from the International Union of Railways (UIC) will organise its third international Conference dedicated to Asset management in Paris at UIC Headquarters, from 4 – 6 October 2017.
Focusing on the UIC Railway Application Guide “Practical implementation of Asset Management through ISO 55001”, the conference will be held over a three-day period.
Purpose of the conference:
- Based on the UIC guideline, provide Railway Infrastructure Managers with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities;
- Explore the latest developments, knowledge and experience across the Asset Management World;
- Offer opportunities for international and multi-sector networking.
- Day 1 and 2: keynote speakers, case study presentations and discussions
- Day 3 (optional):
- Option 1: technical field visit
- Option 2: training on UIC’s recently published Asset Management Guideline
Technical sessions on Asset Management:
- Introduction and context
- Frameworks and maturity models
- Strategic decision making
- Methods, tools and information systems
- Planning and delivery
- Innovative approaches
Registration is open!