TrainRail is a worldwide effort to offer all railway stakeholders a ‘one-stop-shop’ for education, training and learning resources, as well as pool expertise and resources of rail academia, corporate training centres and rail associations at worldwide level.
The main objectives of TrainRail include reducing the gap between education offers and employer’s needs as well as to support and boost, at international level, initiatives towards youth to raise the attractiveness of rail jobs & professions.
Among the range of activities that TrainRail can provide industry are:
- Resources made available at global level to promote rail learning worldwide: mapping the existing rail education & training institutions and their offers
- Draft appropriate learning schemes and tools for future competences and skills
- Development of global courses and setting of quality recognition criteria of rail training and education
- A world rail skills promotion
- Young rail professionals and talents attraction, promotion of worldwide youth transport contest
The official launch will take place in the frame of WCRT 2019 from 9 – 11 October 2019 in Rabat (www.wcrt2019.org).
Want to express your interest? Go to:
Want to register your training or educational organisation? Go to: