Register here: https://uic.org/events/uic-korail-training-session-2020
Due to an unexpected situation, we would like to inform you that the UIC-KORAIL Training Session 2020 on Railway Passenger Service based on IT Technology planned from 23 – 27 March 2020 has been postponed to 8 – 12 June 2020.
The registration for the new dates is now open online.
The goals of the programme are to share knowledge and best practice of railway passenger service in the Asia-Pacific region, to discuss quality service and to find ways to cooperate. The main themes are:
- Overview of the rail ticket distribution: from concepts to databases
- Rail Ticket Digitalisation: the barcode solution from mass transit ticket to high-speed ticket
- Artificial Intelligence: to serve the customer at the train station AIRobot
- UIC IT solution for Rail Passenger Control. Paperless ticketing
- PRM Assistance Booking Tool: how to guaranty assistance for the impaired passengers (wheelchairs…)
We hope that it will be a great opportunity for all of you to broaden your understanding of UIC Asia-Pacific railways and strengthen cooperation among members.
We look forward to meeting you in Seoul!