Due to an unexpected situation, we would like to inform you that the UIC-KORAIL Training Session 2020 on Railway Passenger Service based on IT Technology planned has been postponed to 5 – 9 April 2021.
The goals of the programme are to share knowledge and best practice of railway passenger service in the Asia-Pacific region, to discuss quality service and to find ways to cooperate. The main themes are:
- Overview of the rail ticket distribution: from concepts to databases
- Rail Ticket Digitalisation: the barcode solution from mass transit ticket to high-speed ticket
- Artificial Intelligence: to serve the customer at the train station AIRobot
- UIC IT solution for Rail Passenger Control. Paperless ticketing
- PRM Assistance Booking Tool: how to guaranty assistance for the impaired passengers (wheelchairs…)
We hope that it will be a great opportunity for all of you to broaden your understanding of UIC Asia-Pacific railways and strengthen cooperation among members.