UIC is pleased to invite you to the UIC Global Rail Freight Conference organised in St Petersburg on 6-7 July 2010. The conference is jointly organised by the Russian Railways (RZD) and UIC.
Following its success in New Delhi, GRFC 2010 marks its second edition by bringing together the sector’s top executives and decision makers, rail and logistics professionals, customers, influential politicians and regulators, and institutions from across the globe for an integrated and interactive event.
Under the patronage of the UN (UNECE) and in cooperation with a large number of international organisations, the conference will feature leading rail freight figures speaking on key freight issues.
Confirmed high level speakers:
- Vladimir Yakunin, President, RZD
- Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, Director General, UIC
- Dr. Karl-Friedrich Rausch, Board Member, DB
- Dr. Sebastian Jürgens, Member of the Board, HHLA
- Lance Hockridge, Queensland Rail, CEO
- Dr. Alexander Hedderich, CEO, DB Schenker Rail
- Ferdinand Schmidt, Member of the Executive Board, RCA, UIC Freight Forum Chairman
- Henry Posner III, President and Chairman, Railroad and Development Corporation
- Stefan Schimming, Director General, OTIF
- Adrian Keller, Deputy CEO, SBB Cargo
- Martin Streichfuss, Partner, Roland Berger
- Julian Smith, Partner - Global rail sector and transport infrastructure leader, PwC
- Brooks A. Bentz, Partner - Supply Chain Transportation, Accenture
- Railway transport in times of the global economic meltdown and the future recovery - Challenges and opportunities
- The need to drive efficiency in combined traffic
- Legal harmonization and paperless transport
- Conditions for the success of landbridges
- Investing in the development of rail - How to attract private investors?
- Wagonload - Thriving in North America, surviving in Europe?
- Green Logistics – An opportunity for rail
- Creating customer value with global logistics built on rail
- Intermodal traffic and the future of the container
Do not miss this important event and register online now on the Conference website at www.uic-grfc.org
Reminder: please note that you need 10 working days to obtain a visa