The UIC website is evolving to further support the organisation’s position as the worldwide association of cooperation for railway companies. The site is open both to UIC members and the overall international railway community, and is in a process of perpetual development.
In the next few weeks, a new homepage will offer visitors easy access to the latest features.
- A new UIC image, new look/design
- A new pressroom offering more information and material: maps, photos, logos etc.
- Improvement of tools for UIC members: list of projects, Vade mecum…
- New use of key words in the site navigation/display of connected content
- Greater visibility of UIC news, events and products
- Greater interactivity: multiple RSS feeds, social network sharing, newsletter, etc.
As well as…
- All UIC products and services and those of its subsidiaries ETF, L&T and UICP
- All the UIC online databases and reference texts
- A range of dedicated spaces focusing on UIC activities (Technical & Research Infrastructure, Environment, etc.)
- Several thousand downloadable documents
With 60,000 visits per month from 150 countries/territories the UIC website is still the most visited site dedicated to railway cooperation. Thank you!