The 4th International Rail GIS Summit will take place at UIC on 16 May 12:30 – 17 May 16:30. Learn how other railways are currently using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology and what their plans are for the future. This two-day Summit has become a once-a-year occasion to exchange ideas and make valuable contacts with professionals from railway organisations throughout Europe.
The preliminary agenda includes presentations, such as:
- Rail data modeling (ProRail)
- Inspire compliance (Trafikverket)
- GIS-based schematics (Network Rail)
- Integration of GIS with other information technologies (ÖBB)
- Geo-Enabling Asset Management (Network Rail)
- GIS for mobile applications (Strukton Rail)
- Incident management (ProRail, Geodan, Nice)
- Realtime asset tracking (tbd)
- Noise mapping and analysis (tbd)
The conference is free-of-charge.
For details and the registration: