The ERTMS Training will be held from 22 – 24 January 2014 at Paris UIC HQ.
The European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) is an EU “major European industrial project” to enhance cross-border interoperability and signalling procurement by creating a single Europe-wide standard for railway signalling with the final aim of improving the competitiveness of the rail sector. The ERTMS Training Programme aims at giving a complete overview on the ERTMS system at an international level.
The training, led by experts in the field and keynote speakers, addresses:
- Managers in decision-making posts in the transport sector in general and in the railways in particular
- Staff of ministries and local authorities
- Academic institutions, consultants, technical and economic associations or organizations
- Traffic Management System
- European background and legal framework
- European Railway Agency (ERA) control process
- ERTMS worldwide implementation
- ERTMS system evolution and specific solutions (Regional, Limited Supervision, In-fill ...)
- Working session on an ERTMS onboard Simulator
To ensure the training is of high quality, places are limited. Register quickly to benefit from the reduced Early-Bird fee!
Further information and registration at: