If you are interested in greener rail diesel transport and in exchanging good practices for improving the emission performance of diesel rolling stock, join us in Brussels.
This final event will bring together all the major stakeholders to discuss the final outcome and major achievements of the project.
The topics covered will include:
- Technical solutions implemented in the CleanER-D demonstration projects: “Light Weight” and “Heavy Haul”;
- Challenges and experiences during the demonstration work;
- RAM and LCC model for diesel vehicle;
- Sustainability Impact Assessment of the rail diesel fleet;
- Technical solutions to keep the balance between engine emissions and efficiency: “Emerging technologies” and “Hybrid technologies”;
- Recommendations on future emission reduction approaches and strategies developed in “Sustainability and integration” subproject.
This conference is free of charge and will take place at the Royal Flemish Academy located in the heart of Brussels.
Click here to download the draft programme, know more about the venue, and register online: http://www.uic.org/forms/spip.php?article1450