Why should you attend?
- You are a railway operator;
- You are a rolling stock expert;
- You are a track maintenance specialist;
- You are a supplier;
- You are interested in ways to reduce railway induced ground vibration, and
- You consider new technologies as part of the solution.
Since its kick-off in early 2011, the RIVAS project has been seeking to find ways and methodologies to reduce the ground borne vibrations induced by rail traffic.
The final conference of the RIVAS project will be an opportunity to know more about the results achieved by the project and possible ways to address the issue of vibration mitigation.
The topics covered will include:
- Innovative strategies to reduce vibration from rail traffic
- Technical solutions for vibration reduction at source
- Vibration reduction on the transmission path
- Design of vibration mitigation measures for hot-spots
- State-of-the-art computer simulations
- Harmonisation of requirements and assessment procedures
- Priority routes
- Recommendations for end-users
This conference is public and free of charge and will take place in the Royal Flemish Academy located in the heart of Brussels.
To know more about the venue, the programme and to register online, please click here: