UIC is pleased to invite you to the workshop “Human Factors in Investigation of Accidents/Incidents” which will take place at UIC HQ from 10 – 11 February 2014.
Please find below the draft programme, the final version will be sent soon:
The benefits arising from this workshop include:
- Why it is important to investigate incidents and accidents with a human factors approach
- Using this systems approach to human factors investigation encourages the investigator to go beyond the unsafe actions of front-line operators
- Who should investigate
- Collecting information and evidence
- Identifying why the front-line operator commits unsafe act(s) and how operator actions lead to failure in defences to determine the most effective corrective or preventive measures
- Please note that participation in this workshop is free of charge and only open to UIC members
- The number of participants is limited, secure your place by registering in advance!
- Click to http://www.uic.org/spip.php?article3181 to fill in the online registration form and learn more about the venue and the workshop programme.
Please confirm your participation by 31 January 2014.
The draft programme is available here:
We look forward to meeting you in Paris