We are delighted to invite you to attend the 11th International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security (CRITIS). This year’s edition of CRITIS will be hosted in Paris, France by the International Union of Railways from 10 to 12 October 2016.
CRITIS 2016 aims to bring together researchers and professionals from academia, industry and governmental organisations working in the field of the security of critical (information) infrastructure systems.
CRITIS 2016 also seeks to promote innovative research and key achievements in the field of critical (information) infrastructures protection (C(I)IP) and to foster the cross-sector dialogue between relevant stakeholders.
In addition, CRITIS 2016 aims to encourage and inspire early stage researchers demonstrating outstanding research performance.
Within this scope CRITIS 2016 covers five thematic foci (see all details on the webpage www.critis2016.org):
- Topic 1 - Technologies: Innovative responses for the protection of cyber-physical systems
- Topic 2 - Procedures and organisational aspects in C(I)IP: Policies, best practices and lessons learned
- Topic 3 - Advances in Human Factors, decision support, and cross-sector CI(I)P approaches
- Topic 4 - Special private stakeholder session
- Topic 5 - Young CRITIS and CIPRNet Young CRITIS Award (CYCA)
CRITIS 2016 call for papers is now open. The deadline for full-text submissions is 10 May 2016. Selected papers will be included in a special volume and published by Springer-Verlag.