The Asset Management Working Group of the International Union of Railways (UIC) is organising its third international conference dedicated to Asset Management, in Paris at UIC Headquarters, from 4 – 6 October 2017.
This conference is open to the whole Asset Management world and will present the latest developments in various industries (roads, waterways, energy…) and on different continents.
Our recently issued UIC Railway Application Guide “Practical implementation of Asset Management through ISO 55001” will be the backbone of this conference and will underlie its programme.
UIC is pleased to invite you and your representatives to attend this conference. Looking forward to meeting you there.
- Provide Railway Infrastructure Managers with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities;
- Explore the latest developments, knowledge and experience across the Asset Management World;
- Offer opportunities for international and multi-sector networking.
Technical sessions on Asset Management:
- Introduction and context
- Frameworks and maturity models
- Strategic decision making
- Methods, tools and information systems
- Planning and delivery
- Innovative approaches
- Jean Pierre LOUBINOUX: Director General, UIC
- Patrick JEANTET, SNCF Réseau Director
- Vincent MAUMY, Director Rail System Department, UIC
- IAM Chairman (Institute of Asset Management) - UK
- Andy KIRWAN, Network Rail, UK
- Jude CAREY, Irish Rail - Ireland
- Gian Piero PAVIRANI Head of Asset Management, RFI (Italian Railway) - Italy
- Manisto VESA, Finnish Transport Agency - Finland
- Alexey ZAMYSHLYAEV, NIIAS - Russia
- Serigne Amadou GAYE, TERADATA – France
- Rémy JACQUIER, General Manager, OXAND - France
- Dan-Marian COSTESCU, Former Ministry of Transportation - Romania
- Celso de AZEVEDO, Director of IFRAMI (Asset Management French Institute) - France
- And Asset Managers from Australia, Sweden, Ireland…
DAY 3, Friday 6 October 2017 is optional:
- Option 1: Technical field visit in cooperation with SNCF
Participants will discover a strategic SNCF site from an Asset Management point of view
- Option 2: Training on Asset Management Implementation,
The whole day will combine workshops, training sessions, showcases, business games focused on Asset Management and UIC Asset Management guidelines.
Facilitators, moderators and trainers: UIC, AMCL, Oxand…
UIC will launch its Online course in Rail Asset Management after this Training Day.