UIC is delighted to partner with IRITS Events for the 6th International Railway Summit, taking place at Hotel Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection from 21 – 23 February 2018.
International Railway Summit is a meeting of the world’s key rail sector buyers and carefully selected technical experts. The event features:
- A full conference programme delivered by thought leaders
- Pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with technical experts
- High-level networking over coffee, lunches, dinners and a site visit
The conference programme of the 6th International Railway Summit brings together a wide range of key topics under the theme “Improving Passenger Experience and Customer Satisfaction”.
UIC’s Director General, Jean-Pierre-Loubinoux, will participate at the summit and give a keynote speech on “Is High Speed Rail delivering on its promise of improving society?”
Other key speakers include:
- Dan Ťok, Minister of Transport, Government of the Czech Republic (TBC)
- Elisabeth Werner, Director Land Transport, DG Move, European Commission (EC)
- Josef Doppelbauer, Executive Director, EU Agency for Railways
- Pavel Krtek, CEO & Chairman, Czech Railways
- Libor Lochman, Executive Director, Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER)
- Carole Coune, Acting Secretary General, European Rail Freight Association
- Jean-Pierre Peuziat, Head of Unit for Public Affairs, UNIFE
- Marc Antoni, Director Rail Systems, International Union of Railways (UIC)
- Simon Fletcher, Director & Coordinator, European Region, International Union of Railways, UIC
- John Laene, Secretary General, RAILPOL
- Peter Köhler, CEO, LEO Express
- Enrique Fernandez, CIO, Go-Ahead Group
- Joachim Winter, Senior Scientist & Project Manager “Next Generation Train - NGT”, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
Rail sector leaders will debate on:
- Is High Speed Rail delivering on its promise of improving society?
- Does competition benefit customers?
- Can rail travel be seamless, safe and secure at the same time?
- Is rail doing enough to respond to global megatrends?
- Can urban rail operators afford to prioritise passenger experience?
- What will the passenger-friendly rolling stock of 2030 look like?
Click here to view the agenda:
“Through its well-balanced agenda, the presentations of keynote speakers, which I was happy to be part of, the panel discussions and the bilateral contacts, the latest edition of IRS in Vienna was certainly a particularly interesting event.”
Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, Director General, UIC
“A well-organised event with excellent networking opportunities. A good mixture of conference programme and 1:1 sessions in superb surroundings."
Jan Grothe, Head of Procurement Principles & IT Systems, Deutsche Bahn
Click here to view the list of participants:
As a UIC member, you are eligible for a special discount. Book today to receive 12% off.
Please follow the link to receive the discount code in your inbox. Valid for a limited time only: