UIC is pleased to invite you to the 5th UIC Asia-Pacific Workshop on Control Command Signalling and Telecoms (CCS&Tlc) which will take place in Sydney (Australia), hosted by Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW), from 3 – 4 May 2018.
Since 2007, the UIC Asia Regional Assembly has focused on CCS and Telecommunications Development Technologies, integrated into the broader UIC strategy to achieve a harmonised Traffic Management and Control-Command and Signalling system.
The workshop aims to provide both an understanding of leading technologies and a base for core system requirements for railways worldwide.
The event will be organised around the six following technical sessions:
- Signalling Session 1: Optimal modelling and safety assessment of Signalling Systems, via standardised methods and languages
- Signalling Session 2: Cybersecurity
- Signalling Session 3: Train Control and future trends
- Telecom Session 1: The regulatory contexts and migration strategies toward future technologies
- Telecom Session 2: The Future Railway Mobile Communication System and other main radio development projects
- Telecom Session 3: The suppliers’ view on products and applications for safety and security
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Sydney!
Registration: More information about the event, the programme as well as the registration form are available at the following link: